Why Journeys Equestrian Travels?
Here are just a few of the ways Journeys Equestrian Travels programs stand out – and why you should choose us for your next equestrian travel experience:
- Trips are custom-designed and executed by savvy team of experts with extensive background in travel design and passion for horses. Choose the perfect place, dates, hotels and dining experiences.
- Maximum yet well-edited choice and flexibility. Go at your own pace.
- Top-notch horses, tack and guides- Hand-picked venues, drivers and experiences.
- Carefully chosen Destinations, World Events and Preferred Properties
- Your travel plans from a fun-filled riding vacation, a relaxed getaway or networking at a premier horse show- everything is done the way you want it – from your sunrise ride, breakfast meeting to what time you want to be back for a massage.
Who travels with Journeys Equestrian Travels?
Travelers are all ages and from around the globe. They want seamless execution and the highest levels of service, diligence, quality, and discretion from start to finish—from the earliest stages of planning where and when to travel to after the trip has been completed. Rather than looking for “deals”, they are looking for value and customized experiences. Our designers become trusted advisors to our clients in the world of travel- Maximizing their “ROL” Return on Life.
What about corporate groups?
Journeys Equestrian Travels designs and produces active corporate retreats. From choosing the right destination to fine-tuning venues and menus, the Journeys Equestrian team provides the ultimate environment for executive learning and bonding. Recent getaways include a horse syndicates travels to the Cheltenham Festival and a corporate leadership retreat to Paws Up.
Who is a Journeys Equestrian Travels “traveler”?
A traveler who loves all things horse and the best of the destination. It is a traveler who wants to experience in-depth the place and its people, whether by riding through the Sacred Valley in Peru, attending the Queens Cup in South Africa or staying at Castle Leslie in Ireland.
What if I want to bring my private jet?
No problem. We have years of experience working with private airports, handlers, pilots, and crew.
What about travel and health insurance?
Adequate travel and emergency medical insurance is essential. Please visit our Travel Insurance page.
How do you charge for your services?
Journeys Equestrian Travels specializes in producing premium equestrian travel experiences. Prices are based on multiple factors such as number of travelers, degree of customization, etc. Most trips start at a minimum of $1500 per day per person. A non-refundable planning fee is required of $350 for customized trips. A deposit is necessary upon booking and the balance is due 60 days before the trip. Please inquire direct for Group Policies.