L’Ormarin’s Queen’s Plate
This experience kicks off the New Year with an exclusive affair that marries high fashion and high stakes at the Kenilworth Racecourse in Cape Town.
When: January 7, 2017
Where: Cape Town, South Africa
Rated as one of the world’s top five horse racing events, this internationally recognized and locally renowned event is one of the most established equestrian ‘to-dos’ on the globe’s calendar. The illustrious competition offers up an assortment of lavish entertainment to accompany the thunder of hooves round the green, including haute couture challenges, a killer after party and an afternoon filled with shoulder rubbing and schmoozing. So, aside from watching buxom chestnuts and dapple grays vie against each other for the right to run in the American Breeders’ Cup, attendees can look forward to lots of glamorous fun in the sun.
Journeys Equestrian Travels Exclusive Program Highlights
- VIP race and after-party tickets
- Access to car displays by the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Private tour of the Drakenstein Stud farm situated on the L’Ormarins winery
- Private Winelands Tour
- Personal guide and transportation
- Luxury accommodations
- Can be combined with a luxury safari experience