Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup Day
This experience will utilize our own personal contacts in the British Racing industry built up over many years and will include meeting and visiting jockeys, owners, trainers, stable yards and attending the foremost jump racing festival in the world - the Cheltenham Festival.
When: March 14-17, 2017
Where: Cotswold, UK
- Journeys Equestrian Travels Exclusive Program Highlights
- VIP Tickets with visits from key individuals at the track
- Meet with the Queen’s bloodstock advisor
- Lunch at one of England’s famous racing pubs where key figures in the industry frequent
- Private tour at the most famous stable yards in the area
- Private behind the scenes tour of Ascot Racecourse
- Personal guide and transportation
- Luxury accommodations
The Cheltenham Festival is one of the biggest races of the National Hunt racing calendar in the UK. Its prize money is only second to that of the Grand National which attracts the best horses and jockeys in the UK and Ireland. Every year hundreds of millions of pounds are gambled over the four days making the atmosphere one of the best of the major races.